The Facebook Comments plugin allows your readers to comment on your blog using their Facebook account. Their comments will then be posted to their Facebook profile, and will get additional exposure in their friend’s Newsfeed. Their friends are able to comment directly from the newsfeed, their profile, or from your blog. All comments will be synced together into the same thread.
Follow The Guide Step By Step :
1. Install the “Facebook Comments for WordPress” plugin by we8u
2. Create a new Facebook app (don’t worry this is easy)
3. Enter your app name and agree to the term.
4. Click on Web Site to Enter your website URL and Get your App ID and App Secret (important – under site domain – leave out the http://)
5. Go back to your WordPress Site and under settings click on “Facebook Comments”
6. Enter in your App ID and App Secret, also check off all boxes except Combine WordPress and Facebook comment counts (only counts “v1 only” and “new”, use below option if using “v2 only”)
7. Under Notification Settings – enter in your personal profile ID – If you don’t have it, please post below I will tell you what it is
8. Under Comment Box Settings – I would recommend setting the width to 600px and checking off the boxes below
Last step is to save your changes.
If you have any questions - please comment below and we can assist with the set up